A warm coat from London, a skirt from Paris, a boutique dress from Milan. Everybody dreams to go shopping in Europe, but doesn’t know from where to start, or when, or where is cheaper than where? We have got all your concerns covered, check this list of the top 5 places to go shopping in Europe.
If you go during the year, prices are really expensive, it’s actually one of the most expensive shopping cities in the world, but in Christmas it’s a totally different story, prices are insane, this is when you can literally buy a good pair of shoes for as much as 7 British pounds.
- Westfield Stratford
- Oxford, Regent, and Bond Streets (start shopping as early as possible, because they can get annoyingly crowded to the extent that you’d waste a hell of time to pay, needless to say that you will stand in endless queues to enter the fitting room)
- Neal’s Yard, Seven Dials
- Carnaby Street
- Regent’s Park Road, Primrose Hill
- Camden Town (Camden Market & Stalls for vintage & hippie goods)
- Covent Garden Markets
- Greenwich Market open Tuesday to Sunday
- Fortnum & Mason
- Harvey Nichols
- Bicester Village
- London Designer Outlet at the heart of Wembley Park.
- Ashford Designer Outlet
- Clarks Village Outlet Shopping
Florence & Rome are also amazing when it comes to shopping, and Venice is the place to buy beautifully hand made Venetian Masquerades, however I choose Milan, as Milan has nothing interesting but shopping, the city is a bit dull, nothing interesting to see but the Duomo.
Sales start on
- Winter: from 7th January (for 30 days)
- Summer: from 7th July, (for 30 days).
- Corso Buenos Aires -claimed to be the longest shopping street in Europe
- Via Brera
- Via Torino
- Corso Di Porta Ticinese
- Fiera di Senigallia – open on saturdays.
- Mercato di Viale Papiniano – open on tuesday and saturday.
- Viale Fauché – open on tuesday and saturday.
- Foxtown – on the Swiss-Italian borders
- Serravalle – half way between Milan & Genoa
- Fidenza Village
No where else will you shop for items in such vivid colors other than the Catalunyan capital of Barca, so when it comes to shopping in Barcelona, simplicity is the main thing…
Sales start on
- Winter: beginning of January until beginning of March.
- Summer: 1st July – 31st August.
- Placa Catalunya
- Passeig de Gracia and Rambla de Catalunya -for designers brands.
- Barri Gotic -The Gothic Quarter
- Porta de l’Angel
- El Born
- El Corte Ingles
- Diagonal Mar
- Maremagnum mall -open on sundays
- Las Arenas Shopping Center
- Heron City Outlet Barcelona
When in Paris the hardest thing to do is to avoid shopping in order to sight-see, or avoid sight-seeing to go shopping, thing is both are insanely tempting, and shopping is all over the place, and the fashion hmmm, don’t even get me started.
Sales start on
- Winter: beginning of January until mid February
- Summer: end of June until end of July
- Avenue des Champs Elysees
- Rue de Passy located at the 16th arrondissement
- Rue de Rennes located at the 6th arrondissement
- Boulevard Haussmann
- Avenue Montaigne -for designers shops
- Boulevards Saint Michel and Saint Germain
- Avenue des Ternes -not far from the Champs Elysees, yet less touristic
- Galeries Lafayette -for designers brands.
- Printemps -for designers brands
- Le Bon Marche -don’t get fooled by the name, it is an expensive shopping hub for designers items
- Bazaar de l’Hotel de Ville (BHV) -not as touristic, as Galeries Lafayette and Le Bon Marche, or as expensive
- Les 4 Temps -for everyday shopping
- Marks & Spencer
- La Vallee Village
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlets
- Marques Avenue: L’Ile Saint Denis
- Marques Avenue: Troyes
Not only the party capital of Europe, but a shopping hub that is loved by all shopping gurus.
Sales start on
- Winter: end of January -no specific dates
- Summer: end of August -no specific dates
- Berlin’s Friedrichstraße -the longest shopping street in Berlin offering endless options
- Schlossstrasse (Boulevard Berlin)
- Hackischer Markt
- McArthurGlen Designers Outlet
- G-Star Outlet
- Marc Cain Factory Outlet
- Leiser Outlet for shoes and bags
Check it out here: https://www.muthuhotels.com/clube-praia-da-oura/en/offers/mgm-muthu-family-holidays.html and book directly on the website! Look at our website: www.muthuhotels.com or book directly with a call (+351) 289 249 928