Enjoy this Summer in style!
Sangria, is an alcoholic beverage. A punch, the sangria traditionally consists of red wine and chopped fruit, often with other ingredients such as orange juice or brandy. Although little is known about the origins of this Spanish drink, but it is believed that its early versions were popular in Spain, Greece, and England.
Sangria recipes vary widely, with many regional distinctions. Here’s one exciting and refreshing recipe.
Wild Fruit Sangria is one of the best suggestions on a summer afternoon. Of mild and sweet taste it must be taken cold and in good company.
- Sparkling wine – 750ml
- Wild Fruits – 200g
- Brown Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon Stick – 2
- Soda Drink – 330ml
- In a jar, add the red fruits and the sugar and stir well;
- Add sparkling wine and cinnamon sticks;
- Add the ice and fill the jar with the soda drink and stir;
- Decorate with strawberries
Visit us in Tenerife!
The good accessibility and amazing weather make our resorts in Tenerife a great choice for this summer. Click Here for further details …