The smoked ham croquettes are one of Spain’s most typical tapas and a delicious snack to be served on any occasion.
Although its recipe is not complicated, it should be made very calmly and patiently – the most important thing is to work the croquettes batter.
Here’s how to prepare the most delicious smoked ham croquettes step by step:
- 100 grams of Serrano Smoked Ham
- One onion
- 50 grams of flour
- 50 grams of butter
- One strand of olive oil
- 500 ml of milk
- One pinch of salt
- One pinch of nutmeg
- Two eggs
- One packet of breadcrumbs
- One cup of mild olive oil
- Chop the smoked ham and the onion into tiny pieces and set aside.
- In a pan, add the butter and a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion, the salt and the nutmeg and sauté until golden.
- Add the smoked ham, and let it cook while stirring with onion;
- Add flour, stir and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add milk slowly while stirring. Let it cook until it reaches a creamy batter.
- Remove the batter from the pan and set aside in a bowl to cool.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl and the beaten eggs in separate bowls.
- Shape the batter to form the croquettes.
- Then pass the batter first through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs;
- In a pan with plenty of oil, fry the croquettes until golden!
We’ve got the best of all Black Friday hotel stay deals here. Why would you need to go anywhere else? Enjoy a peaceful stay in the most inspiring and relaxing setting at most amazing prices!
For Bookings & Further details ⭐ CLICK HERE ⭐