If you have visited the Algarve already, surely you have experienced sitting on a terrace by the sea having a glass of green wine while enjoying one of the most appreciated dishes in the Algarve – the Clams Bulhão Pato.
How about to do it at home?
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 1 kilo of Live Clams
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 sprig of chopped coriander
- Cover the clams with salted water for 2 hours to clean them and remove the sand.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic. Add the clams and coriander.
- Tap and stir from time to time.
- When clams are all open, finish the cooking and squeeze the lemon over the clams.
- Serve your clams with hot garlic bread and a cold glass of green or white wine
Book now your next Holiday in the Sunny Algarve.
Find out more about our Advance Winter Promotion and book your next holiday at Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club in Albufeira (Portugal)